It is said that most people would prefer death than speak in public. Fortunately for me I am not one of those people. Speaking is one of my greatest passions and I believe a way to impact other peoples’ lives. In doing that, I have enjoyed leading discussions with small church and business groups, to speaking to large auditoriums of people on many different subjects. Currently, my presentations are focused on self-improvement in personal lives and in careers.
It is important to me that I customize each presentation to my audience and deliver it in an inspirational, educational and humorous manner. By doing so I am able to connect with the attendees, and hopefully, motivate them to make important changes that impact their lives.
The following are some of the topics I address with my audiences:
- Finding Joy During Times of Adversity – Bounce Back
- Finding Joy During Times of Adversity – For Religious Groups
- Achieving Excellence in Your Career
- Increasing Sales Immediately!
- Living an Authentic Life – A Discussion of Ethics in the Workplace
- What Are You Waiting For? – A motivational message that helps participants change behavior immediately and excel in work and home.
For more information click here.